Friday, October 26, 2018

Frugal Friday

Not sure if I can manage five frugal happenings around here.

1.  Still mostly living out of the pantry and freezers. Using up leftovers where and how I can.

2.  Walking pretty much every day while the weather is still nice.

3.  Watched a free movie using the Android box. I only watch movies that are already on the TV premium channels.

4.  Remaining fabric from Harvey's robe has been put away to be used to make something else down the road. There might just be enough left to make a throw for those cold winter months.

5.  Stuck to my grocery list like glue. Things are getting very expensive and I will be watching prices closely. Think I may have to start visiting one more store to keep the bills down.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, things are getting more expensive by the day it seems.
    I don't pay for movies, either. I just watch them on tv...

    ReplyDelete