Sunday, October 28, 2018

Sunday Ramblings

Well we made our return visit to the Anglican church today and things went pretty well. Except for me starting the wrong reading. I was very nervous, more so than in my own church the next time shouldn't be so bad.

We had coffee with the parishioners after the service and it was nice that the congregation was so very welcoming. Amazingly I knew quite a few of them.

The rest of the day has been getting ready for the upcoming week and month. I did my menu planning, made my to do list, and even managed to fit in some knitting. I should finish the second mitt of the pair tonight.

The salad is made, the roast beef and roasted veggies will be done shortly.

In other words all is right in my world. Though I still have some tidying to accomplish, but when I begin knitting that gets put on the back burner for awhile.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment