Sunday, October 14, 2018

Sunday Ramblings

It has been a lovely laid back Sunday. We had our first lector exchange with the Anglican church here in the city and it went very well. In two weeks two lectors from our church will take part in the Anglican service. Finally Ecumenism is moving forward. I almost thought we would never get going.

The days are colder and I can see the darkness coming earlier and earlier every night. Long way until the longest night of the year, but time moves so quickly I can see it being here in no time at all. 

I have made my list of chores for the upcoming week, finished of the quilt for Kurt (just a very few threads to clip), cut out Harvey's robe, finished of the triangle prayer shawl (not sure if I like it) and started the next prayer shawl. Once Harvey's robe is finished I am going to cut out some flannel to make some neck heating pads. Just have to find some inexpensive rice the next time I am shopping to fill them with. Kris loves his large back one and requested this for Christmas this year. Pictures of all my projects to be posted very soon.

Cooked the ham for supper tonight and ended up with three meals (a tinfoil one for Kris), a bag of the thinner pieces to use as luncheon meat, and 5 bags are nestled in the fridge freezer to make other meals at various times over the next little while. 

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment