Monday, October 15, 2018

Menu Monday

I have been doing very well following my monthly menus. Just one small change as we felt like having Maple Glazed Salmon on Friday instead of what I had planned. I will have that this Friday instead.

Monday

Stew, I am making a fairly large batch so hopefully some can be frozen for use later.

Tuesday

Leftover ham made into something wonderful. Thinking pasties would be nice and I have all the ingredients. Served with a salad.

Wednesday

Finishing off those hamburger patties. I will make homemade fries and we will use up the last of the salad.

Thursday

Clean out the fridge night.

Friday

Lazy Perogies with sour cream and lots of fried onions.

Saturday

Hotdogs, beans and slaw.

Sunday

Roast chicken, roasted potatoes and carrots.

So there you have this weeks meals. Lunches and breakfasts will be yogurt, or toast, or sandwiches or some of the leftover soup from last week.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Hot dogs are calling me, as well, and there's a cabbage in the fridge downstairs that needs using. I'm thinking coleslaw and fried cabbage. On the menu this week - stir fry using leftover pork roast; cauliflower soup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it all sounds so good. cold and wet here so i am having a veggie soup tonight

    ReplyDelete