I finished off the week with 5 no spend days. And have started off this month very well as 2 of those 5 days are for this month.
Frugal happenings this week are as follows.
1. Froze some more tomatoes and am down to the last few sitting on the window sill.
2. Froze another ripe butternut squash and found a pie recipe I am going to try for Thanksgiving.
3. Saved $28.00 grocery shopping the sales last week.
4. Cutting up scrap material to use when making my next quilt.
5. Found a lost ball of sock yarn which I will wind and put with the others.
6. Furnace and air conditioning off and it was only last night that the furnace came on.
7. All leftovers are being used up, and the extra ham was frozen to be used in other meals later on.
Everybody have a wonderful day.