Monday, October 5, 2020

Menu Monday

 

Another week, this one with our Canadian Thanksgiving.


Monday

Leftover chicken made into a casserole, more than likely tetrazzini as I can stick some extra veggies in there.


Tuesday

Leftover beef roast. I may just warm it up and serve hot beef sandwiches along with some home fries and a salad.


Wednesday

Clean out the fridge night. Got to get room for the Thanksgiving feast.


Thursday

Chicken thighs, rice and mixed veggies.


Friday

Lazy perogies with sour cream and veggies (probably corn).


Saturday

Hamburgers, fries, salad, and all the fixings that go on those burgers (maybe even some sautéed mushrooms and onions).


Sunday

Turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, peas/carrots, gravy, pickles (various types so I can clean the partial jars out of the fridge), and of course the usual pumpkin pie (which could actually be a squash pie if one ripens soon enough).


I was asked if my menu was written in stone or changeable. It is a bit of both. I do change things around at times, but when I do change something it is usually eaten later in the week or month.


Everybody have a wonderful day.


God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooohhhhh... Happy Thanksgiving, Jackie. Enjoy all the delicious food and festivity that is the holiday. ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've given up making turkey for Thanksgiving, with just three of us (Eli doesn't eat much) it isn't worth buying a bird. Instead I use a pork loin roast and spice it up the way I would turkey, with sage and poultry seasoning. We all enjoy it. Though I must admit if there were a fall supper I can get in on I'd do pick-up.

    Enjoy your Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete