I was asked how I was drawing my numbers for working on my various projects for the month. I wrote the numbers 1 to 6 on small pieces of paper (I didn't have a single dice in the house which is how Romany Quilting choses her projects for the week) and every Sunday I shake them up and draw a number. That number is the project I work on for a week.
While the temperature has risen, the wind has come up. Right now we are under a wind advisory.
What frugal things are happening here on the old homestead.
1. I saved $48.44 just buying sale items and even managed a few things for the pantry at the same time.
2. I did all my driving, errands and spending on one day this week.
3. We have used up most (still have a bit of soup left) leftovers in the fridge.
4. Got free water and a couple of small chocolate bars this week.
5. Staying safe and covid free by wearing my mask, following arrows on the aisles, washing my hands, and following the social distancing rules. Hubby is having a bit of a problem with the social distancing, he is beginning to feel a bit down.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.