Frugal happenings here are pretty much the usual.
1. Using up all leftovers. Which did cause a bit of havoc with my menu plans, but good havoc.
2. Saved $26. 76 on my groceries.
3. Usage of natural gas and electricity is down this month. I think adding drapery that is insulated is really helping. Still have one set of drapery to purchase.
4. We have set our furnace (since it is now repaired, turned out to be the thermostat acting up) at 70 F which is just about perfect. I refuse to freeze and with those big south facing windows, our furnace does not run much at all during the day.
5. Still walking, though now my walking is on the treadmill rather than outside. Great frugal exercise, and since the doctor told me I have to walk at least 25 mins a day to build bone that is what I strive for.
6. I combine errands in order to save on gas, and wear/tear on my vehicle. This week I filled my vehicle and this is the first time I have done so in a month and a half.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.