Friday, April 6, 2018
Time for the ways I have been frugal and used my resources wisely this week.
1. Made sure that when I used the oven it was filled to capacity.
2. Made one loaf of bread this week. Had to use the main for the entire process, but it's a step in the right direction.
3. Finished off the knit skirt that I had cut out before breaking my wrist.
4. Used up some containers of leftovers in the freezers for meals.
5. After doing up the budget for last month I realized I hadn't bought gas for the car in over a month. In fact it has been almost two months now. That is a huge savings. Just don't ask me how we managed that feat.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.