Monday, April 9, 2018

Menu Monday

I had meant to get this posted early this morning, however my regular routine was upset. I had my first PT appointment. It was more of an assessment and I got more exercises to do. I go back tomorrow to make sure I am doing them correctly and the once a week for the first month. They will then decide if I have to go twice a week until I regain as much motion and strength as possible.

Monday

Leftover roast beef made into stroganoff, served over pasta.

Tuesday

Leftover pork made into stir fry. Probably served over leftover pasta.

Wednesday

Soup and egg salad sandwiches. I have a dentist appointment this afternoon so this will be quick.

Thursday

Clean out the fridge.

Friday

Fish fillets, homemade fries and coleslaw.

Saturday

Hamburgers, baked beans and leftover coleslaw.

Sunday

Roast chicken, roasted potatoes, roasted carrots and salad.


I may switch Wednesday and Thursday as both of those are very easy..... I also have asparagus that will need using up and one can never have too many veggies being served.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

4 comments:

  1. I pleased you're on the mend. It's amazing what happens to the body when it been immobilised for even a short period. Good luck with the exercises.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After the news of the bus accident in SK, I'm reminded how privileged I am to do something so ordinary as plan a menu.
    Mon - leftover zucchini/chicken alfredo
    Tues - frittata
    Wed - chili dogs
    Thurs - chili on baked potato
    Fri - tortellini soup

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to hear you are getting better albeit slowly. No menu plan for us this week, not feeling 100% again.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear Gill, I hope you feel better very soon.

      Delete