Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Upcoming Projects

I promised you all pictures of my next sewing projects. I had planned to cut one out today, but I still have the hem on my red knit skirt to finish. Hopefully tomorrow I will have a finished project to share.

These three pieces of fabric are leftover from other projects and what better way to use them up. I plan on making three different views of this pattern. One blouse will have sleeves, one will have cap sleeves and one will be sleeveless. All will be dressy enough to wear to church or out on date night. They will also use up some of my fabric stash, which is always a great thing.

The arm feels not too bad today, but I took another day of rest. I did declutter some papers. Shredded them up and cleared off some desk space. Tomorrow, after shopping I plan on getting that hem completed and underneath the computer desk cleaned up. Two little jobs with plenty of rest in-between.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment