Time for me to list my frugal 5 for the week. I hope I can find 5 new things we have done this week to live simply and frugally.
1. Used a few coupons when shopping this week. While they were not high value coupons I at least kept $1.15 in my pocket this week.
2. Used up all leftovers in the fridge in other meals this week.
3. Made two tinfoil suppers for Kris to take back home with him out of leftovers that just might have been tossed.
4. Harvey finished painting the ceiling and walls (I thought he was waiting for Kris to come home to do that task) saving us almost $1K as that was what the estimates were at by various painting companies.
5. Using up, wearing out, making do and substituting where ever possible.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.