Thursday, April 12, 2018

Projects Started, Projects Finished

Thought I would share a few pictures with you of our various projects. Both finished and unfinished, but being worked on.

First off, Harvey decided rather than try to do the  renos on both of the rooms in the basement, he would work on them one at a time. He chose to work on the smaller bedroom/library room first.

My book cases are installed, now just to get the books on the shelves once again.

I need to make some new window coverings.

Then on to my finished project. 

I had cut out a red knit skirt the morning of the day I took my tumble. So once the cast had been off for a bit I started sewing. Slowly day by day for 5 days I would complete a seam or two.

It really is a lovely red, I just can not figure out why sometimes the camera isn't true to colour.

This is my blanket of Many Colours. Every day I knit a few more rows and it is slowly growing. Mt stash of orphan skeins and small leftover balls of yarn are slowly disappearing as well.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.





3 comments:

  1. Your bedroom/library looks wonderful. So light and bright. And so much bookcase space. You will really enjoy the room I know.

    I know that you are enjoying getting back to your sewing and knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your library looks great. What a lovely space to sit and read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your knit blanket looks lovely and warm. I envy you your bookcases, but I also know that if I had those here, my littles would be climbing them.

    ReplyDelete