Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Blessing Finally

Last Saturday we finally had the blessing of some of the prayer shawls we had fashioned over the last couple of years. Only 12 mind you, but at least people now know why we sit and knit in the church meeting room every second week.

Thought I would share a few pictures.




These two ladies and myself have never missed a weeks knitting since I started the Prayer Shawl Ministry. It is thanks to these ladies (and a couple more that made a few in their homes) that we have 60 prayer shawls made. 

All of us are taking a break right now and getting some of our own sewing and knitting (or crocheting) done.

Tomorrow I will let you all in on how the declutter of another set of plastic storage drawers went, how many of my projects were finished and where I stand on project declutter.

Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Knitting your prayer shawls looks and sounds to be a lovely ministry.

    ReplyDelete