Friday, June 14, 2019
2. No waste this week. The little that has been leftover has been used for lunches or to make a tinfoil dinner or two for Kris.
3. We managed to hook up the Smart TV all on our own. I even got the box hooked up thanks to wonderful instructions from Kris via text.
4. Finished one small ball of leftover yarn and started the next one.
5. Finished the last quilt. This one will be used in the silent auction we always have at Harvey's family reunions.
6. Rolled all the coin we have saved over the past 2 years (I do this for the reunion as we can then bid on a few items in the silent auction and not be out of pocket). While not as much as other years we still managed $400.00. So we might even be able to pay for all the food we will be taking up for the three days.
7. Saved $15.29 at the grocery store with sales and coupons. I also saved $11.23 at Walmart.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.