Most of this morning I thought it was Saturday!! I seem to be losing days left and right lately.
My frugals for this week:
1. Finished off an old sheet as backing for another quilt.
2. Used part of a second old sheet as backing for a second quilt.
3. Saved $17.88 grocery shopping this week, and saved another $3.57 at Walmart on my usual cleansing mask.
4. Used my Instant Pot twice this week, saving on electric power.
5. Walked outside every day in the early morning for my daily exercise, and worked weeding the garden a couple of days for even more exercise.
6. Surprisingly I have not had to buy gas for over a month. Working on making this tank last another week or two.
7. Froze two bags of rhubarb for use over the winter months. Hopefully more bags will be frozen next week.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.