Friday, June 7, 2019

Frugal Friday

Most of this morning I thought it was Saturday!! I seem to be losing days left and right lately.

My frugals for this week:

1.  Finished off an old sheet as backing for another quilt.

2.  Used part of a second old sheet as backing for a second quilt.

3.  Saved $17.88 grocery shopping this week, and saved another $3.57 at Walmart on my usual cleansing mask.

4.  Used my Instant Pot twice this week, saving on electric power.

5.  Walked outside every day in the early morning for my daily exercise, and worked weeding the garden a couple of days for even more exercise.

6.  Surprisingly I have not had to buy gas for over a month. Working on making this tank last another week or two.

7.  Froze two bags of rhubarb for use over the winter months. Hopefully more bags will be frozen next week.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. And God bless you too! I've noticed you not only end posts that way, you also end comments with a blessing, Thnk you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often don't know what day of the week it is but it still annoys me when I lose a day. The last holiday weekend I thought I had an extra day to go see a friend and next thing I knew the long weekend was over and I missed my chance. I think I need a digital clock with the day, date and time so I can't get lost in this world of retirement.

    ReplyDelete