Monday, June 10, 2019

Menu Monday

It is hard to believe that last week went by in a blur. I haven't been posting as much as I would like so I am going to try and improve that this week.

Menus for the week coming right up.

Monday

Soup and sandwiches. Something quick as I have a great many household chores to catch up on today. Just may pull some soup from the freezer downstairs.

Tuesday

Leftover ham, made into a casserole (cooked outside in my electric roaster), salad, and a side of mixed veggies.

Wednesday

Pork chops, hopefully done on the BBQ along with tinfoil  packets of potatoes, and grilled mushrooms.

Thursday

Clean out the fridge of the leftover ham casserole. Not quite sure what I will make to go along but veggies of some kind.

Friday

Tuna Pasta Salad. My favourite main dish salad of the summer.

Saturday

Hamburgers done on the BBQ, tinfoil packets of potatoes, and tinfoil packets of carrots.

Sunday

Roast pork, and roasted veggies.

So there they are, the meals for this week. Lunches will be as usual sandwiches, hummus and melba toast, yogurt, fruit, whatever uses leftovers and orphan items in the fridge.

Every one have a wonderful day.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment