Wednesday, June 12, 2019

My Cricut

I was asked for some more information about my Cricut machine.

This is the one I have.

It is a Cricut Maker. I bought it because you can use more materials in it. I can even cut balsa wood with it.

Slowly but surely (when things are on sale) I have been picking up accessories and the various knives and other cutters that can be used with it.

So far I have only used it to make some tags, cards and cut a few pieces of fabric. I really like how it works and actually saves fabric, or card stock. 

I hope to get a few larger mats (your cardstock, fabric and other items need to be put on a mat in order to cut or print) so that I can use some more of the patterns available online. 

Lots of patterns are available for the design board and you can even make your own project designs. Cost is reasonable and there are a great many tutorials that you can use to learn even more. And since the design board is on the computer things can be changed as you want.

It is tempting to try out some vinyl projects for t-shirts. Could be something nice for the family reunion. I even bought some vinyl to try out providing I can find some reasonably priced t-shirts.

Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment