It really isn't hard to be frugal right now, after all if one is following the rules set out by the various governments you are staying in or physically distancing yourself.
1. Combined errands so that I did not have to go out very often.
2. Taking long solitary walks for exercise.
3. Using up leftovers from fridge and freezer for our meals.
4. Hanging up at least two load of washing on the lines in the basement. Really looking forward to when I can actually use the outside lines.
5. Using fabric scraps to make facemasks, and leftover yarn to fashion even more dishcloths.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.