I am up in Regina at Kris's and I have managed to get a few things completed. Tomorrow I will be finishing off what needs to be done, and I plan on getting Kris out of the apartment for a bit of an outing.
Now on to the frugal happenings this week.
1. I packaged up the leftover roast pork to use in meals later.
2. Used one package of the leftover pork to make a stir fry one night.
3. Harvey got a bit carried away making hamburgers for supper and made enough for two meals.
4. Baked bread twice this week.
5. Kept the furnace off most days and heated the house with the solar energy coming through the front windows.
My tablet looses power quickly so I will try and catch up with all of you as power permits.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.