Wednesday, April 1, 2020

April Showers????

I think Mother Nature decided to pull a fast one on us that live on the Canadian Prairies. Not the best of April Fools pranks as it has been snowing for most of the day. According to the forecast we could end up with almost 6 inches!! This after some beautiful spring weather.

One good thing about miserable weather though is that staying indoors and practicing physical distancing is so much easier.

I did go through my wardrobe today and have been pleasantly surprised. Those items of clothing that were a bit tight now fit just perfectly. In fact some of them are actually a bit loose which makes me feel very good. I am not going to alter anything yet as these are mostly winter things. I will wait until next fall to see if I can maintain or if I lose even more. Not much use in having to do something twice or to see the garments getting tight once again.

Kris sent me a text saying that he checked to make sure his cab ride was listed for tomorrow and it is. He promised to call and let us know what the doctor and the xray says. If he doesn't you may rest assured that I will be calling him at some point in the day.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

6 comments:

  1. Snow! That's hard to imagine, as we areenjoying a sunny but windy day here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, sorry about the snow...here in the south we went from highs in the 70s to around 50 yesterday. This morning when I got up it was 39...but the Spring weather is coming back. Congrats on the weight loss. You can find me at a new blog: https://myalbearshome.blogspot.com/
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all goes well tomorrow. We had a little snow too. Stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking out at the snow this morning, I groaned out loud. It was cold too! The birds are flocking to the feeders in droves. But it isn't supposed to last too long, so hopefully we'll be seeing the last of it soon.

    Good luck to Kris, I hope his appointment goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. April showers brings May flowers! Here in Northern California, we are always appreciative of rain. I'm not looking forward to our fire season, soon.

    ReplyDelete