Saturday, June 4, 2022

Saturday Roundup

 


It has been a beautiful day, sunshine, and warm temperatures. Been working in the yard off and on as well as taking walks.

I have finished one side of the second small poncho, and gotten a good start on the second side. Hopefully that will be completed by the end of the week.

Cut out the summer knit dress, and the shorts. I plan on doing some sewing on those tomorrow. 

Gathered all that I need to work on the projects for this month. I saw a lovely basket, that would be perfect for storing the supplies for monthly projects neatly, or at least a bit neater than having everything piled on the floor by my chair. I just may pick that up the next time I go shopping.

I did some baking, and will do more tomorrow, providing I feel up to it. 

Frugally we were well under budget which always brings a smile to my face. However to continue doing so may take a bit more work considering rising prices. 

No weight loss this week, I think I have hit a plateau. It happens and I will just continue doing what I am doing.

Using up, trying my hand at some foraging, and just enjoying lovely weather. 

Tonight it is an evening to sit by the firepit and enjoy the quiet.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


3 comments:

  1. I agree - plateaux happen from time to time and the go again if you just work on through them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being under budget is a grand thing because it doesn't happen often (at least not in our lives anyway).

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the energizer bunny! Always busy. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete