Wednesday, June 1, 2022

MId Week And Some Photos

 

Mid week and a new month. Wow. 

I did have a bit of troubling news late last night. Turns out the friend I had coffee with had been in close contact with someone who had tested positive for Covid. Now my friend and her husband are testing themselves. Yesterday they tested negative, but will be testing again tonight. If they test positive, I am going to have to test myself.

So after 2 years of not catching this disease, I could in fact be seriously close to having it. We shall see.

I did promise you all some pictures of those projects I finished so here they are.


My made up pattern for a shrug. There are a few things I would change if I make this again.


The super bulky leftover yarns made into a blanket.


The skirt, kind of a fake wrap around. The pants are made out of the same fabric, but are in the wash right now.


One smaller poncho. It needs a bit more blocking so I will do that tomorrow.


The cushions I made for my rocker. A bit small, but man they are so much better on my back.

Today I did some baking. I made some buns.


And some zucchini muffins for an alternate breakfast on the days when I do not want cereal, toast or yogurt.


These are the eggplant that Kris started for us. They are in the garden and getting larger every day.

One last picture. This is my donkey cart filled and sitting in the front of the house. I cheated and bought something already put together and I love it.



Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.

10 comments:

  1. I love your donkey cart, it is so cute and the flowers are beautiful! I sure hope you don't come down with covid. Hopefully your vaccinations will help. You did get a lot of projects done and I can almost smell those freshly made buns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your makes. Very colourful. I'd like to make a wrap skirt at some point. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers are firmly crossed that you don't have to be tested and don't get it.
    You've finished some great projects - I don't know how you manage to knit so fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your projects too. The skirt will get a lot of where i bet. It is practical yet fashionable. I bet the pants are nice on that material too.
    What a cute donkey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fingers crossed you don't get Covid but if you do you are not alone. Apparently some of the newer variants are even more contagious. I know 2 couples who recently got it after avoiding it until now. Your makes are all lovely. You are so productive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do hope you test negative, Jackie. Love your little donkey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I certainly hope you avoided getting Covid. It seems it takes about 3-5 days after exposure for it to rear it's ugly head.

    Your projects are awesome. I wish had half your ability. Did you purchase your container of flowers at Superstore? I bought two baskets similar to that one there, and I'm going to be splitting them into containers later today. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That donkey cart is as cute as I thought it would be, I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all your projects. That pink shrug would be perfect for a little ballerina. YOur donkey cart is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that donkey cart planter!

    I sure do hope you don't get Covid.

    ReplyDelete