Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Tidbits and Stuff


 It is the end of the month and time to fess up on what I got done and what I didn't get done as far as projects.

1 Shop for flowers and plants (going to be awhile as it is darn cool out still). Done

2.  Paint outdoor bench. Done, and I even managed to get the wooden chairs painted as well.

3.  Plant flowers. Done

4.  Knit baby blanket. Not done.

5.  Cut out skirt and sew. Done

6.  Cut out pants and sew. Done

7.  Make cover for my egg chair. Not done

8.  Knit first blanket using leftover super bulky yarn. Done

9.  Knit two small ponchos for the silent auction. One poncho made, the second on my needles right now. I did knit a kind of shrug as it turned out there wasn't enough for the second poncho.

10. Work on cross stitch. Not done since it has been cloudy most days here this month.

11.  Make cushion for outdoor rocker. Done

12.  Move wardrobe around to see what if anything I need for summer/spring. Done.

Took me a while but I got rid of most of the yellow background behind my typing. Blogger drives me a bit nuts at times.

I hope tomorrow to have some pictures of some of the finished products. As usual some of the projects this month will be carried over to next month. Hopefully now that the flowers are in I will have a bit more time.


Here are the list of projects for June.

1.  Keep the gardens weeded.

2.  Hang my yarn wreath.

3.  Knit 2 ponchos.

4.  Knit the baby blanket.

5.  Finish the table cloth.

6.  Cut out 1 pair of shorts and one summer dress.

7.  Start on strip quilt.

8.  Start knitting another use up the leftovers blanket.

9.  Work on cross stitch.


Hopefully I can manage those projects. Some just need to be started and I will need to remind myself of that fact.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


8 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie ... gosh it sounds like you achieved lots indeed! Well done! Its always so good to tick projects off our list. Blogger drives me a bit nuts too Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done getting so much done this month Jackie. My to do list is short at the moment. Trying not to put pressure on myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely got a lot done! When the yard work starts I find I don't do much in the way of crafts. I've got a small yard but it takes a lot of time and energy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never a dull moment, Projects finished and projects to be finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I think you got plenty done my friend. Now keeping the garden weeded needs to be on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd say you made great inroads on your list....far more than I've managed to accomplish this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jackie,
    ...wow...you've been really productive...I do love making lists and crossing things off...
    ~Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete