Monday, May 30, 2022

Menu Monday

 


I thought I would get this posted early and then visit you all a bit later in the day. There just does not seem to be enough hours in the day to do all that I would like and perhaps getting a post up early would help with my time management skills.


Any how on with the menu for this week.


Monday

The roast beef meal I was going to make on Sunday, but we ended up trying to finish off the main dish salad I made on Friday. I see another lunch or two before that is all gone. I will roast potatoes, carrots and broccoli to go along with the roast beef.


Tuesday

Soup and Sandwiches. There is one last container of Cream of Mushroom soup in the big freezer. Plan on bringing that up and making a final meal of it. I think grilled cheese sandwiches to go along.


Wednesday

Leftover Tetrazzini. One last container of that as well. I will make a salad to go along with it.


Thursday

Leftover beef roast. Probably made into a casserole and served with salad. Any extra will be packaged up and frozen for another meal later.


Friday

Salmon casserole, peas and a salad.


Saturday 

Here is hoping for a nice non rainy day as I would like to BBQ (or rather Harvey do so). 

I figure hotdogs, baked beans and salad.


Sunday

Some leftover ham made into a meal (those hams I buy are huge and there is always lots that needs using up after a roasted ham meal).


So there are the meals for the next week. Trying to clear things out so as to make room for lighter meals and main dish salad type things starting very soon (or at least I hope).


Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.





2 comments:

  1. Everything sounds yummy. I have no idea what I am doing here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also looking forward to preparing some lighter meals. We have had some nice weather but at the moment I'm still on hot meals, looking forward to a change.

    ReplyDelete