Sunday, June 5, 2022

Sunday Ramblings


Quiet day here on the old homestead. Once again I tested negative for the virus. I just hope I am doing the test right. I will still cancel my dental appointment and make it for later if they have an opening, or perhaps just wait until the next already booked appointment. 


Last night Harvey and I sat by the fire pit for the first time since the snow disappeared.

It was a beautiful night with no wind and in the beginning no mosquitoes. I got the fire started and called Harvey up from his after supper nap.


We got to watch the solar lights coming on, sitting covered by the blankets I made for this purpose.


Today I have been dragging, stayed up a bit later than usual and really just got the bare to do list accomplished. I am afraid that I never managed to really get into the sewing/craft room. Hopefully at some point tomorrow.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.
 

6 comments:

  1. I do hope you feel better soon and the fire pit looks absolutely lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie, I’m glad to hear you tested negative. Your fire pit is so nice. It sounds wonderful To sit outside with blankets on. Sounds just like my kind of night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a lovely back yard, and the fire pit is a wonderful way to enjoy it in the evening.
    Hope you are feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That does look nice, especially after the long winter you've had.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sitting by the fire pit sounds lovely. And very glad you are continuing to test negative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jackie,
    ...so glad you're negative...and I do love to sit around a fire pit covered in blankets too...
    ~Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete