Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I'm Home

Well I am back from my whirlwind tour of most of Central Saskatchewan.

Most of the trip was quite alright. The cleaning of Dad's apartment and being with my brother and sister for two full days, not so good. But I am not complaining, we got Dad's apartment cleaned out, made a little money and are one step closer to getting his estate settled as my sister and I met with the accountant that Dad used.

On to happier days.

We really surprised my brother in law when we showed up on his doorstep Friday night.






Then on Saturday came his birthday/retirement party. What a crowd of people came to celebrate with him. I only hope that I have as many friends.

This is a picture of the family that managed to get there, plus the birthday boy and his brand new fiance. Yep that's right he proposed to her at the party!!!!





And here is a picture of the proposal. I can only wish my husband was half as romantic.


He even got down on one knee!!! There was not a dry eye among any of the women there.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment