Sunday, October 21, 2012

Supper Menus Oct. 21 to Oct. 27

Well it's that time of the week once again. I will be busy using up things from the freezer that need to be gone. Perhaps this will clean things out a little bit and save on the grocery bill for the rest of this month and part of next month.

Sunday
Roast Pork Loin, roasted potatoes, and peas.

Monday
Seven Layer Casserole using small link sausages that have been in the freezer for awhile.

Tuesday
Leftover roast beef made into stroganoff served over egg noodles.

Wednesday
Refrigerator Smorg. I will be getting rid of some leftovers from the fridge.

Thursday
Turkey Rice Soup from the freezer and Egg Salad Sandwiches (using up some eggs here).

Friday
Pan Fried Fish Fillets, homemade oven fries, and corn

Saturday
Spaghetti Squash with pasta sauce.

I always package up some of the leftovers into TV type dinners. These I give to Kris as I worry that he does not eat correctly. This way I at least know he is getting a few good meals during the month. Perhaps I can get him to gain a bit of weight this way, he only weighs in at 140 lbs and stands almost six feet!!!

I plan on doing some baking this week so we will have some desserts. Most likely cake and cookies.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment