Saturday, October 20, 2012

Worried

For the past few days I have been worried about our youngest son. He got some bad news on of all days his birthday! He sounded so down when I talked to him on the 16th of this month.

Now his Dad and I have been trying to get ahold of him for the past two days, he is not answering his phone! I am almost in full panic mode!!!! We have left messages to no avail, and since this is usually just me and not his Dad, for him not to answer a message from his Dad is something totally alien.

I have been working over the budget and trying to figure out where we can get the cash to help him out without taking too much out of our retirement funds or savings. A person can only shave so much from their flexible spending. We will recoup the loss when I get my inheritance from my father, but I have a feeling that Kris will turn down the help.

It breaks my heart that he needs to go through this at such a young age.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment