Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Cloudy With a Touch of Tea

The last two days have been a bit overcast. When the sun was shining I actually worked on my cross stitch.

When it was cloudy I settled in with a cup of tea.....

or should I say a rather large mug of tea and a good ......

book. I usually read before going to sleep, but the weather made me think it was the perfect time to dig in and just take it easy. So far this book is just as good as all her others.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. I used to LOVE Patricia Cornwell. I had a very large collection of her books in hardback, but the pipe bursting over the winter destroyed them all. I have decided to only keep a few books in hard copy, my Harry Potters, my Agatha Christie's, and I have a few Jennifer Chiaverini. Everything else I am buying for my IPAD. At least if I would lose them the different sites have a record that I bought them and I could download on a new device. Plus, virtual is a great way to store books for our someday downsize, lol.

    ReplyDelete