Monday, November 3, 2014

Menu Monday

I have had to redo this weeks menus in order to take advantage of the bags of frozen cooked meats I have in the fridge freezer (have some containers of soup and chili as well). I do not wish to waste anything this month so these are being used before I add more to the collection. This will also serve as a reminder to me to keep on top of things. This will keep me accountable for the grocery budget and save me some shopping trips this month as well as some hard earned cash.

Monday

Turkey Tetrazinni, and sliced cucumbers.

Tuesday

Clean out the fridge smorg.

Wednesday

Leftover beef roast made into goulash. Served over rice.

Thursday

Bison Sausage, mashed potatoes (or perhaps rice) and carrots.

Friday

Glace, potatoes and eggs.

Saturday

Chicken pieces done in the slow cooker. Served with beans, and mashed potatoes.

Sunday

Leftover Roast Pork served as slices along with mashed potatoes, peas and carrots, and sauted mushrooms if there are any left.

So there you have it our meals for the coming week. Hopefully this will use up many of those bags of frozen meat I put away. Hmmm, why do these things get so far ahead of me each month????

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment