Saturday, November 8, 2014

Saturday Baking

It has been awhile since I have done any extra baking on the old homestead. Today being cold and dreary seemed like a perfect day.

I started of this morning making some Unbaked Chocolate Cookies.

In my baking experience I never seem to get the number of cookies they say I will when I use this recipe.

I then moved on to some Spicy Dad Cookies.

I sort of ruined a tray. I should have remembered that these cookies bake a great deal faster than the time allotted.

My last foray into baking today was something I only make once in awhile.

Scones!! Perfect to go with an afternoon cup of tea.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm....scones! I adore them! And those chocolate cookies look yummy! I would love the recipes if you would share. But if not, I understand. There was a FABULOUS "dobish torte" recipe made by my great aunt. She said it was a secret recipe and she refused to share it. She died back in 1981 and her recipe went with her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lin, I will share the recipes next week.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete