Thursday, November 6, 2014

Thursday Tid Bits

It was a fairly nice day here on the prairies. Harvey managed to finish the raking of the front lawn so that means once I get the perennial beds cut down the yard is ready to go to sleep for the winter.

I did my usual Thursday chores and crossed them off my to do list by mid morning, so that meant I could move on to more enjoyable pursuits. Since the sun was shining I thought I would take advantage of it and work on my cross stitch. I managed to work for almost 2 hours before the sun disappeared behind the rapidly building cloud cover.

Here is an updated photo of this project.


Things seem to be moving along, not as quickly as I would like, but still moving towards completion.
I will just keep working away for as long as I can.

I also went for coffee at a friends place. It seems that her mother got a couple of magazines given to her that she thought I might like.

Eye candy for me.

Two new knitting magazines with lots of simple patterns and some great gift ideas.

The rest of the day was spent enjoying some time with my book and actually having a bit of a nap (I got up way too early this morning). 

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment