Monday, March 16, 2015

Menu Monday

Oh my, it is that time of the week once again. I have a feeling that my menus are getting a bit boring, but I am still trying new recipes and those that work out will be added to the rotation and pulled out to give our menus some snap.

Monday

Soup and sandwiches. I have the remaining soup I made a few weeks ago frozen in a container in the fridge freezer. Time to get it out and used up. I think I will make grilled ham and cheese sandwiches to go with.

Tuesday

Pulling out the remaining stew and making some dumplings to go with.

Wednesday

Leftover pork roast. I found a new recipe I want to give a try so we will see how this turns out. Or...I might make BBQ pork and some home made buns. A side of coleslaw would be wonderful with this.

Thursday

Homemade pizza, I do have everything we need. Hmm, I may make panzarotti.

Friday

Tuna casserole, and the remaining coleslaw.

Saturday

I am hoping to be up in the city for a shopping trip and a visit to youngest DS. This would mean an early supper out.

Sunday

Roast chicken, roast potatoes, roast carrots and a salad.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment