Saturday, March 21, 2015

Simple Pleasures

I know that this is the day I usually update everyone on my ongoing projects, but this week my projects do not seem to be moving along at the usual pace. It could be because I have been busy cleaning the house.

That's okay as today was filled with simple things. Things that give me pleasure and add to a simpler lifestyle.

Putting fresh sheets on the bed, drinking a lovely cup of coffee, taking a walk in the afternoon, recycling fabric into usable quilt squares and strips, getting more fabric prepared for making more 2" wide strips for quilting, knitting and playing on the computer. Just the kind of day a person needs every once in awhile to prepare themselves for the rush to a family holiday.

That is not to say I am not working on all those ongoing projects, rather that I am taking the time necessary to be ready to tackle them with greater regularity in the coming weeks. I hope to have some finished or almost finished projects to share with you all next week.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment