Thursday, March 26, 2015

Thursday Tid Bits

The snow is disappearing and the temperature is climbing. So far our trip to Regina is still on. That is unless another storm system happens to move through the southern half of the province.

I have been trying to get more work done around the house to make up for the fact we will be gone most of Saturday. The sewing/craft room is slowly taking shape once again and very soon I will be back in there working on my various projects. Until that happens, I am busy knitting dish cloths. Mindless knitting that I will take to the Family Reunion this summer. The ones I made last year were snapped right up!

The plants are slowly but surely appearing. You can't really see the tomatoes in the brown peat containers, but they have started to come up as well. I can hardly wait to be out in the fresh air putting the Moonflowers into their pots and I know Harvey is looking forward to getting into the garden once again.

I used my Actifry to make supper tonight. This recipe needs a bit of tweeking, but it was filling and did not take long to make which is a big plus in my books.





Another plus was that it only took 1 whole chicken breast!! Really quite frugal, however next time instead of the tomato based sauce I am going to try more of an Oriental based sauce.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.


1 comment: