Saturday, March 14, 2015

Saturday Update

Slowly but surely the projects I decided to work on this month are being completed. Some will take longer than this month, some I will not even begin to tackle (seems like my intentions are good, but my time is limited).

So far this month I have been working on projects for the school. Not quite done the second set of projects for them, but getting very close.

Since Kris was home last weekend he went home with his TV dinners I make so I have started to get a few more of those ready for the next time he is home.

The tinfoil container is Kris's stew meal. The rather large plastic butter container is for Harvey and I at a later date. You see I try to cook rather large basic meals and then have some to package up and freeze. These are used at a time when I am busy or too tired to cook. We get a homemade meal, and the expense of ordering out is avoided.

I have been knitting with some variegated yarn from another project.

The three small balls I had would not knit a sweater, or vest so I decided to knit it up into a lovely infinity scarf. I hope to be finished this by the end of the month. Then I will pull out my rug project and continue working on that. Still using up small balls of yarn in other words.

Most of you know that I have been scanning pictures and then burning them onto DVD's. I have managed to finish all the children's pictures and will be starting those old pictures of Harvey and I next. Things are moving along, but it is going to be a project that goes on and on.

I am cross stitching when I have time and will show you all the dragon when it is done. I told Kris I was thinking it would make a lovely pillow as he really does not need anything on his walls (according to him).

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment