1. Once again all clothing and towels were put on the line to dry.
2. Froze more beans for use over the winter. Also lots of dehydrating of herbs done as well.
3. Used up all the leftovers in the fridge this week and even some of the bags of frozen meat from the fridge freezer.
4. Got a bag full of free plums from the neighbour. Harvey loves these plums and has made great headway in eating them.
5. My grocery bill was the lowest it has been in ages (mind you no meat was purchased) and I even managed to save $16.73 with all the sale items I bought.
6. Got a few canned goods for the pantry stock up.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.