Another week has gone by and it is time to list my frugal endeavors. Which of course are pretty much the same week in and week out.
1. I am using up bits of leftover fabric making (well cutting out) the masks for Kurt and his students.
2. Saved a total of $6.59 on my groceries. I did save lots on the fabric and other items I bought on my girl's shopping trip. I will post those savings tomorrow, as well as pictures of what I purchased.
3. Bought a few items to stock up for winter. The pantry is filling up nicely.
4. Baked bread.
5. Opened the windows at night so the poor air conditioner gets a bit of a rest.
6. Made apple pie filling from the apples my neighbour gave me.
So as you can all see pretty much the usual week here on the old homestead.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.