Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Thrifty Tuesday

 


Another week has gone by and I am slowly getting used to this new format. I still have problems, but they are becoming fewer each time I use it.

Frugal happenings this week are....

I mended Harvey's sweater. He wanted to keep the hole as he thought it gave the sweater character so I just made sure it wouldn't lose any more stitches.

Fixed a hem on a curtain.

Used up another one of the larger hotel soaps.

Working very hard on using up all food stuffs.

Enjoying the meteor showers from our deck.

Watching free tv using Netflix that our youngest son bought us for Christmas one year and still makes the payments on every month.

Everybody have a wonderful evening

God bless.




1 comment:

  1. You stayed up later than I did. I thought about watching the meteor showers but I'm an "early to bed, early to rise". The cats won't let me sleep in!

    Take care and stay well.

    ReplyDelete