Well there have been a few frugal things happening on the old homestead this week.
1. Free fruit picked from the neighbours yard. I washed and stored the plums and tomorrow I will be making apple sauce.
2. Changed the menu a bit so I could use more up from the fridge.
3. Combined errands to save on fuel and wear/tear on the vehicle.
4. Hung clothes on the lines downstairs since it rained a bit on Monday.
5. Dehydrated yet more herbs.
6. Harvested tomatoes, cukes and peppers from the garden. May be a change in menu for next week, I foresee stuffed peppers.
7. Watered with rain water from the barrel.
8. Had 5 no spend days this week.
9. Put $40.00 in the savings envelope.
10. Put $5.65 in the change jars.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.