Monday, February 14, 2022

Menu Monday

 


It is the start of another week and we are into the middle of this month already. I hope this means spring will be arriving very soon.

So what do I have planned for my menus this week?


Monday

Leftover mini meatloaves, rice, green beans and a salad.


Tuesday

Stew and dumplings.


Wednesday

Soup and sandwiches.


Thursday

Leftover Stew served on homemade bread.


Friday

Salmon Fillets, leftover rice, salad.


Saturday

Stuffed chicken, mashed potatoes, and corn.


Sunday

Pork Roast, roasted carrots, rice/pasta salad (we are pretty much out of potatoes until I go shopping next week). 


Kris has started to move items into his house. He got the keys today and moved one load of boxes in over lunch. He plans on moving another load after work. The more he can do himself the less it will cost him for the movers. He does have some rather large items that will need to be left for those movers.


Everybody have a wonderful afternoon. 

God bless.



2 comments:

  1. If Kris hasn't already found a moving company, I used Two Amigos and Co for my move (almost) 12 years ago. We had a great experience and the cost was very reasonable. I believe we used them again three years when D moved and again, no real issues and decent price even though the move was much further.

    I'm quite happy that February is a short month. Spring can't come soon enough for me. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such good news about Kris getting the keys. At least he can move gradually and not all in one day. I hope he will be very happy there x

    ReplyDelete