Monday, February 21, 2022

Menu Monday

 


A quick post tonight as I had a very rough night of not really sleeping and am exhausted. 

I promise to visit you all first thing tomorrow morning.


Monday

Hamburgers, leftover salad.


Tuesday

Sausages, fried potatoes, and corn.


Wednesday

Leftover pork made into stir fry (should use up the bits of veggies left in the crisper). Serving this over rice. Making extra rice for tomorrow.


Thursday

Brown Lentil curry served over rice.


Friday

Something we haven't had in awhile. Plan on making a tuna casserole.


Saturday

Leftover pork stir fry, this time served over egg noodles.


Sunday 

Roast beef, roasted potatoes, corn, and probably coleslaw. 


Well I am off to bed, will see you all tomorrow.


Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.




3 comments:

  1. I’m sorry you are exhausted from a lack of Sleep, Jackie, and hope you can get some soon or did last night. Your menu sounds good to me. I’m looking for ideas and appreciate being able to read yours. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well at least you got the menu out and planned, so you are ahead of me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have slept much better, Jackie, a restless night makes for an exhausting next day. Sending hugs x

    ReplyDelete