Monday, May 20, 2024

Menu Monday

 


So here are the menus for this week. Some could be switched around depending on how busy things get this week.


Monday

BBQ chicken breasts, potato salad and mixed veggies. Got to finish off the potato salad today.


Tuesday

Leftover roast beef from Sunday made into a casserole (supposed to be quite chilly). Probably served with corn.


Wednesday

Soup and sandwiches. I think I will pull the Cream of Asparagus soup out and serve it with grilled cheese sandwiches.


Thursday

Leftovers from Tuesday. I will more than likely have mixed veggies again today.


Friday

Eggplant Parma from the freezer. Served with crusty French bread.


Saturday 

Pork chops, hopefully on the BBQ along with a salad, mashed potatoes, and green beans.

 

Sunday

Chicken Cordon Swiss (pre made), mashed potatoes (perhaps leftovers that are warmed up by frying), salad, and peas.


So there it is for this week. Next month I hope to be introducing more meatless meals.


Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.


5 comments:

  1. Delicious! I wish I could find good chicken cordon bleu here. I'll have to see if Trader Joes or Whole Foods sells it. We're still eating leftover potato salad too. I hope your weather warms up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love soup with sandwiches! So easy to make and you can vary endlessly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all sounds delicious, Jackie. Especially the chicken BBQ.

    ReplyDelete