Monday, February 23, 2015

Menu Monday

The end of February arrives, but does it bring gentler weather with it? Not here that's for sure. Freezing temperatures and high winds mean more hearty and filling meals around the old homestead for a while yet.

Monday

Steak done in the roaster oven, mashed potatoes, and the last of the leftover salad.

Tuesday

Leftover Ham packaged from Sunday supper. I am thinking it is time to try a new recipe for leftover ham this week. Stay tuned as to what it will be. It will need to have asparagus in it to use up whats left before I lose those stalks.

Wednesday

Hamburgers and fries. This should clear out the last of the ready made patties.

Thursday

Clean out the fridge night. We will eat up leftovers this evening.

Friday

Think I will make the Glace that we did not have last Friday. Kris should be home providing the weather is good and he really does not enjoy fish very much.....

Saturday

Pork chops, mashed potatoes, salad, and corn.

Sunday

I plan on warming up some of the packaged meat in the fridge freezer and serving it with gravy, mashed potatoes, and green beans.

Everybody have a wonderful day. God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Your menu sounds sooo good. I just wish I could do meal plans but I so fly by the seat of my pants. We do have fridge-clean out soups...and when I make casseroles, I sometimes make 2, freezing one for later.
    We are at 29 degrees this morning...still waaay too cold for me.

    ReplyDelete