Thursday, February 12, 2015

Thursday Tid Bits

Only one day left of my subbing gig this month, and so far only one day booked next month. I could end up having a lovely rest and getting things done around the house. Perhaps even get a bit more work done decluttering which has sadly fallen to the wayside this month.

I did manage to go through all my cross stitch magazines and surprise, surprise I only found one double issue.

It's the one sitting all by itself. This will be going to another home shortly.

I have also found something I would really like to do for next Valentines Day.

Aren't these tiny hearts cute!! I can see all sorts of ways to use them, just don't have time or the right yarn to make them this year.

Harvey has finished the cupboard. He added a pull out shelf for me which will make reaching the middle shelf so much easier. I have started to put the items away, but I am on the look out for something to organize my many freezer containers. I hope to be able to finish it up this weekend while the men are out fishing.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment