Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Thrifty Tuesday

Perhaps one of the thriftiest things I do is pack a lunch when I work.

This is an image of my exact lunch bag. I love it!! I fill it with all sorts of good food from my own fridge.

Today, for example, I took my leftover supper from Sunday. That was the remainder of my baked potato and my slow cooked pork chop. I added a container of salad, a small container of dressing, 2 kiwi, and a container of yogurt (from a bigger container). I also threw in some crackers and cheese for a snack!!! So my lunch cost me pennies and was a great deal healthier than anything I could have went out and bought.

So what's my packed lunch for tomorrow?

Leftovers from supper tonight, along with more salad, some dressing, yogurt, kiwi, and of course some crackers and cheese for my afternoon snack.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your week at work Jacqui. Cute lunch bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bag. I'm a shift worker and when I'm 6-2 I have to take breakfast and lunch. Is the bag insulated?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes the bag is insulated, but not as well insulated as it could be. I do have another bag that I use when I do not have access to a fridge that is a bit more insulated.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete