Thursday, February 26, 2015

Thursday Tid Bits

While it has been cold outside I have been sticking close to home and working on various things around the house.

This week it was time to clean the dreaded drawers in the bathroom.

Finished project looks like this.

This is what is left in Harvey's drawer.

This is my drawer after cleaning. I don't wear makeup very often any more and this drawer was packed with old items.

Many of these items were 4 or 5 years old. Not wanting to run the risk of an eye infection due to contaminated product, I thought it best to toss it all and start over. I will be replacing a few items, but never again am I going to allow a mess like this to occur.

I also baked bread this week.

The yeast is working for awhile in the bottom of my bread maker. Since I started doing this my bread has turned out beautifully every time.

I am still scanning pictures and am beginning to feel a bit guilty. Can anyone tell me why the more children you have the fewer pictures you take? We have loads of photos of Kurt, but very few in comparison of Kris.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.




No comments:

Post a Comment