Monday, April 6, 2015

Menu Monday

Ahh, April and spring. Not!! We keep getting snow and below freezing temperatures which is not the nicest start to spring we have ever had.

On to my weekly menus, and because oldest DS is still here things are changed around a tiny bit already. I had forgotten how much he can eat!!!

Monday

Shake and Bake chicken wings, homemade fries and leftover veggies from other meals.

Tuesday

Leftover beef roast. I think I will make this into something to serve over homemade biscuits. Carrots as a veggie side.

Wednesday

Pork chops, mashed potatoes and green beans.

Thursday

The leftover beef supper from Tuesday along with any leftover chicken wings. Probably a salad as a side.

Friday

Baked fish, rice, and mixed veggies.

Saturday

Mushroom meatballs, rice and a salad.

Sunday

Roast chicken, roasted carrots and celery, roasted potatoes. I think I may even stuff the chicken.

So there you have it. Meals for the week.

Everyone have a wonderful day.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment