Saturday, April 11, 2015

Update Saturday

I finally have some updates on projects to share with you all.

Right now I am concentrating on getting a few small items made for the Silent Auction at our Family Reunion this summer. This leaves other projects on the back burner, but I have nothing but time for those once these are done.

I started this pocket scarf this afternoon. I am hoping to finish it in a few days.

This small tuck in around the neck ruffle scarf was finished early this afternoon.

Three sets of two of these variegated brown dish cloths.

Two sets of two of these black and white dish cloths.

I plan on making a couple more small items, pet beds and perhaps another pocket scarf. Then I am finished and can move on to those other projects I would like done.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Boy, you are really crafting up a blue streak! I love to see what you are accomplishing!

    ReplyDelete